This project involved two adjacent parcels in Government Camp, Oregon, having a combined area of 66.4 acres. The development of a large condominium complex has been proposed.
The site is located in the Cascade range. It is located adjacent to the north side of the Mount Hood National Forest and the east side of the Multorpor Fen, a large forested wetland preserve managed by the Nature Conservancy. The site was an old-growth conifer forest at the base of Multorpor Mountain, with drainages meandering through the site leading into the Multorpor Fen, and containing a mosaic of wetland and upland areas. The project site is still in the development process.
- Delineation of wetlands and stream corridors
- Threatened and endangered plant survey
- Phase I environmental site assessment
- Site remediation plan
- Site cleanup project management
- Agency coordination and reporting