This project site was developed into 81+ lot subdivisions from an 18.63 acre parcel in Oregon City, Oregon. The site was generally an old field upland community that slopes toward Caufield Creek. A low area containing a remnant stream channel, emergent wetlands, and springs feed into Caufield Creek located along the north property line.
etc was hired by the developer to perform environmental services required by governmental agencies in order to proceed with the proposed activities (See Homeowner Perspectives).
- Delineation of onsite wetlands
- Phase I environmental site assessment
- Water resources impact analysis
- Wetland mitigation design
- Section 404 permitting
- Mitigation project management
- Stream and riparian restoration